question

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
J.Rasuk said:
is everybody here white or are there any dominicans here that was born in DR.

No man everyone here is not white. Every one here is different. Some are americans, canadian, europians,indian,dominicans and many other races. Some are dominicans in the DR and some are dominicans abroad. There are couple who were dominican born. Mr. DR is dominican born i believe.

J.Rasuk

Dec 26, 2004
stallion said:
No man everyone here is not white. Every one here is different. Some are americans, canadian, europians,indian,dominicans and many other races. Some are dominicans in the DR and some are dominicans abroad. There are couple who were dominican born. Mr. DR is dominican born i believe.

ok good well iz any of u from monte cristi or from bani aka a banilejo/a

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
J.Rasuk said:
is everybody here white or are there any dominicans here that was born in DR.

Hey Rasuk why is it so important for you to know if everybody here is white or Dominicans? Why not ask if everybody here is foreign or Dominican?

Like Stallion said.....I am Dominican living in Alaska and loving it but i may move to Canada or France in the future.

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
Brand new

I just found this site today looking for information. I live in the states but have visited the DR 3 times over the last year.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
I love these threads ;-) Now, Mr Razuk, what exactly do you mean by white? I've been called 'jabao', and 'colorao', does that make me white? I have blond blue eyed children and grandchildren, but they are part Cherokee )Lakota), does that make them white? So, what's 'white'?

Mirador

J.Rasuk

Dec 26, 2004
Mirador said:
I love these threads ;-) Now, Mr Razuk, what exactly do you mean by white? I've been called 'jabao', and 'colorao', does that make me white? I have blond blue eyed children and grandchildren, but they are part Cherokee )Lakota), does that make them white? So, what's 'white'?

Mirador

lmao i guess diablo/a i duno pero i just wanted to kno if any one here iz from MOnte Cristi or Bani.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Like MOST Countries,There are people born in the DR,of "ALL" Colors!

I am sure that many "Dominicans",of all colors,will be offended by your first post! Perhaps,due to your youth,you just didn't know how to express yourself correctly.
You might have asked,are there any Dominicans on this board,or are you all from other countries?
In any event,"Welcome" to DR1!