Amazonia

2dykes

Jan 11, 2005
My girlfriend and I are going to the DR and wonder where the lesbians are. We've heard that the lesbian bar is called Amazonia. Does anyone know where this is and what the hours are? Can we learn how to dance merengue there? Any other information about travelling as lesbians would be much appreciated. Thanks.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
2dykes said:
My girlfriend and I are going to the DR and wonder where the lesbians are. We've heard that the lesbian bar is called Amazonia. Does anyone know where this is and what the hours are? Can we learn how to dance merengue there? Any other information about travelling as lesbians would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I have noticed that many of the dominican girls that I have met in the DR are bi-sexual and they go to all clubs to party. You can learn to dance the merenque if you willing to dance with guys. I mean merengue goes good with a guy and a girl. Good luck.

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
Feb 16

Ill be in DR from Feb. 16 - March 2nd and I am planning on going there and to Aire. im supposed to meet up with some lesbian friends of mine from NYC.

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
Check out "O'Hara Bar" in the Zona Colonial, don't know the street name but it's on the street parallel to Dr. Delgado, maybe 1 street east, near Independencia. I saw in another post that Amazonia is also in the Zona Colonial, we're talking Santo Domingo, of course.