Looking for Dominican hair salon in San Francisco, California

pixiepaisley

Jan 17, 2005
Hi,

My name is Jasmine; I'm looking for a Dominican hair salon in San Francisco, California. If you know of any salons, would you mind sharing their contact information? I will pay top-dollar and will refer all my friends and family.

Thanks,
Jasmine

nqualls

Aug 31, 2005
did you find a place?

Jasmine:

I just moved back to California from New York and am hooked on the Dominicans! Did you ever find a place that would do it? Please let me know. I too would pay a zillion dollars for it!

Thanks!

Nina

pixiepaisley said:
Hi,

My name is Jasmine; I'm looking for a Dominican hair salon in San Francisco, California. If you know of any salons, would you mind sharing their contact information? I will pay top-dollar and will refer all my friends and family.

Thanks,
Jasmine

srajackson

Jan 24, 2006
Hi Jasmine,

I'm curious to know if you found anyone. I just relocated from Silver Spring, MD, where there were dozens of Dominican sylists. I can't find anyone here. If you know someone, please send me an email at stephaniejackson90@hotmail.com. Thanks!

aahlimah

Mar 20, 2006
My name is Aahlimah: I am also looking for a domincan hair salon around san francisco. I moved from from Brooklyn, NY last year and i cant find one good hair salon I am willing to pay top dollars too. Somebody please let me know what ya found.

aahlimah@yahoo.com

Thanks
Aahlimah

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
I'm still trying to find Presidente's in SF.

I didn't realize that Dominican's were world famous for their salons, but it seems that the Asian community has got the salon field rather saturated.