Has anyone stayed at the Villas Princesa???

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
I am looking into staying at the Villas Princesa for a week in May.
Can anyone tell me what their experience has been staying there? Do they supply dishes for cooking meals..and how far is the walk to the beach? The pictures and maps I am seeing in one looks real close and the other a good distance away.

I will be bringing my two sons for the first time, and would appreciate any feed back.

Thanks in advance....:)
Tracy

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
Homer & Borruga.....

Your replys were lost before I had the chance to write down some of the information.

Would you please post again the information on where to go to exchange money, also whatever was said about the taxi and bus.

Would you recommend any other local restaurant for real Dominican food?
Not Captain Cook's or Jellyfish, I'm not a seafood lover.

Thank you...
Tracy

VermontDR

May 12, 2005
Villas Princesa

Tracy - did you end up at Villas Princesa in May? Has anyone else stayed there?? I will be there from July 30-Aug 6 and am hoping someone can tell me about it. The website only provides limited info.

Thanks
Andrea

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
Hi,

No I wasn't able to stay here. The rooms were not available when I booked my flights. But I would stay there in a heart beat.

Anytime I sent an email for information I always received a quick response.
Even when I was ready to book and no rooms were available, Juan was willing to help me find another location to stay.

The apartments have towels, sheets, and kitchen utensils included. There is no pool on the property. They are located beside the Ocean Bavaro Resort.

I ended up at the La Posada de Piedra, which is just a small family inn.
I did write a trip report that may help you on the area and posted a photosite www.tca2005.photosite.com.

I hope that helps a little.

Tracy