Looking for a driver

Jessy

Jan 18, 2005
Sorry I posted my other thread in the wrong the wrong place. I am looking for a driver to show me around Santo Domingo and to help me out. I would like to know if anyone has ever used one and how much the prices are. I would like this driver to be safe and have a very good knowledge of the area. Thank you very much.

hugoke01

Dec 31, 2004
Have seen that my post is gone as well as your answer ..tried to answer but as you know there was no way of getting into DR1 forums since about two days .. Tonight will by Email give you the name and telephone number of the person I can recommend ..don't know whether I can do this on this forum r
Jessy said:
Sorry I posted my other thread in the wrong the wrong place. I am looking for a driver to show me around Santo Domingo and to help me out. I would like to know if anyone has ever used one and how much the prices are. I would like this driver to be safe and have a very good knowledge of the area. Thank you very much.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
When will you be in Santo Domingo? Do you speak spanish or do you require and english speaking taxi?

Jessy said: