Boca Chica Hotels?

drjimbo

Jan 20, 2005
Hi, I'm going to Boca Chica for the first time Feb. 7th thru 18th and need some advice for the right hotel. I'm looking for a combination of low cost but not too far off the beaten track and most importantly, I must be able to bring guests to my room without an additional charge. A safe deposit box in room would also be a plus. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much. You can e-mail me at drjimbo59@hotmail.com or post a reply here.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
drjimbo said:
Hi, I'm going to Boca Chica for the first time Feb. 7th thru 18th and need some advice for the right hotel. I'm looking for a combination of low cost but not too far off the beaten track and most importantly, I must be able to bring guests to my room without an additional charge. A safe deposit box in room would also be a plus. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much. You can e-mail me at drjimbo59@hotmail.com or post a reply here.

Four tips:

1. No need to post in more than one forum, all new posts get read.
2. Search for this info which is available ad infinitum here and recently
3. Don't post your e-mail as nobody replies and you get SPAM instead.
4. Read tip #2 again.

If you check in with your wife or girlfriend they would of course allow that and even you are a guest so they HAVE to allow that, so you are asking about prostitutes - most allow that, all inclusive definitely don't (e.g. reason #471) , and a few family ones it is frowned upon. Zapata is not a great idea for example.