Las Aguilas Campeones!!!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Las aguilas son las aguilas!!!

I was following the game over the internet and just wished I was there to celebrate with the rest of my fellow fans...

Oh well, will have to celebrate from here...

thepiper

Jan 25, 2005
Que pena debe de darrrrrrrrr !!!!!

Wow I just got in to my office, after a long celebration. It was a standing room only crowd, which after the 7th inning homerun by Luis Polonia, was on it's feet chanting "Licey...se jodio, Licey...se jodio" the best way to describe it is a "madhouse". I can say it was one the the finest baseball the aguilas have played in a couple of years. The Cepechi homerun was the end of a duel set in the first inning . After stricking out Cepechi the pitcher had a few choice words for him, Cepechi aimed his bat in a threatening manner, and that caused the benches to empty, in classic baseball bravado. The Presidente beer was cold the Brugal rum was strong the girls were hot and the Aguilita had his "maleta" packed.

To all you Licey fans I offer my condolences. To all you Aguilas fans I say LAS AGUILAS SON LAS LAS AGUILAS!!!!!!!!! AY AY AYYYYYYYYYY QUE PENA DEBE DE DARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
WHERE were you following the game on the internet? I was chatting with some peeps in the DR who said there was shouting in the street becasue they won, but that was how I knew. Meanwhile in Venezuela via msn messenger I learned that the Leones de Caracas LOST which made me happy because I am a Magallanes fan.

So, where can you get a live feed? Now that it is too late :(.

BTW if you like soccer and novelas you can get a free live feed from ww.rctv.net.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
MaineGirl said:
WHERE were you following the game on the internet? I was chatting with some peeps in the DR who said there was shouting in the street becasue they won, but that was how I knew. Meanwhile in Venezuela via msn messenger I learned that the Leones de Caracas LOST which made me happy because I am a Magallanes fan.

So, where can you get a live feed? Now that it is too late :(.

BTW if you like soccer and novelas you can get a free live feed from ww.rctv.net.

I used www.elcaribecdn.com.do They did an ESPN type of deal with a little java applet that would update after every pitch. That's as good as I could get...I wish I could have at least seen the real action...oh well..

thepiper

Jan 25, 2005
suarezn said:
I used www.elcaribecdn.com.do They did an ESPN type of deal with a little java applet that would update after every pitch. That's as good as I could get...I wish I could have at least seen the real action...oh well..

It was also transmited live by ESPN Solo Deportes. All seven games were aired live by them. Last year it was fox.