DR1 Pecking Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

beano

Oct 29, 2003
I seldomly post. Actually, I only post when I simply see this board becoming more destructive to people asking questions (maybe not the way everyone would like to have the questions asked), than a resource to people seeking answers. I also notice that there is load of *** kissing, non-thinking, wannabe chumps. I really enjoy Hillbilly's info, and sometimes enjoy reading some of CC's posts. He can be a refreshing perspective on realities in the DR. But, Escott seems like the biggest loser I have ever had the pleasure not to meet. He reminds me of the little dog on the Kibbles and Bits commercial, ready at a moment's notice to jump on someone else's intellectual bandwagon. Quite comical!! I guess, it just goes to show that we can be all be big dogs on this board too, hiding somewhere in cyberspace. Keep posting Escott.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
You may be quite right in your assessment, or quite wrong. What I've noticed is that there are posters such as you, who, when they have nothing to say, comment on other posters. Here's a challenge for you, is it possible that you could perhaps tell us something about the DR? or can you only insult other posters?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Chris said:
You may be quite right in your assessment, or quite wrong. What I've noticed is that there are posters such as you, who, when they have nothing to say, comment on other posters. Here's a challenge for you, is it possible that you could perhaps tell us something about the DR? or can you only insult other posters?

I read his posts, your quite wrong is probably a more apt description. Lame complaint.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I hope he doesn't hate me. I love Mr. bean.
Could be that Mr. beano is our midget friend with 10 ear rings on each ears? naaaaaa, it couldn't be him or he would have included my name in his list.
Anyway, I hope you resolve your conflicts with escott. He is a nice guy in person.
AZB (the new and improved person)

Status
Not open for further replies.