Happy Valentine's Day

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
To all the beautiful ladies on this site, I hope this is a special day for you young or old. It would really be a pleasure to hear tomorrow ,what a wonderful day or evening you had being the special people that all of you are on this board. I've learned a lot from all the women here in their posts for sure. And in my eyes on this special day all you beauties could do nothing wrong in my book but only be genuine like you truly are ;) ;) ;) enjoy :nervous:

karenssp

Jul 28, 2004
easygoin said:
To all the beautiful ladies on this site, I hope this is a special day for you young or old. It would really be a pleasure to hear tomorrow ,what a wonderful day or evening you had being the special people that all of you are on this board. I've learned a lot from all the women here in their posts for sure. And in my eyes on this special day all you beauties could do nothing wrong in my book but only be genuine like you truly are ;) ;) ;) enjoy :nervous:

Thank you for your kind words. My day started off with HAPPY VALENTINES and a kiss. No flowers where delivered at my job. When it was time to go home, I got into my car and what a wonderful surprise, a bunch of roses and carnations was left for me by my husband. The car smelled wonderful. And of cause, I smiled all the way home. END OF STORY!!!!

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Thank You !!

I am glad to see that not all the romantic guys are a thing of the past!!!

My step-father came to visit since it was my daughters' birthday on the 15th, and he had to leave that day, we celebrated not only Valentines but her birthday as well. Prime Rib dinnner and all the fixings, long stemmed red roses from my "husband" , my daughter recieved a bouquet of yellow roses and chocolates from her "dad" ,and all was well. Finished off with a deadly ice cream cake and wonderful conversation!

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Behind every good man is a beautiful woman

I'm so glad to hear nice stories like that. A lot of men take for granted what they really have. And I believe that day is the most important to you and us men should realize that like yours did ;) . The things you do throughout the year a lot of times goes unnoticed whether big or small. And ladies that your day for gentlemen to show their appreciation, of what they really have and they did that. ;) ;) ;)