Los Locos Tambien Piensan

Jun 5, 2004
Hey, has anyone seen Los locos tambien piensan ? I saw the movie and I think that it was pretty good especially because it was a dominican movie MUCH BETTER i believe than perico ripiao. Sad note about it was that at the 6 pm show they were no more than 10 people in the theather. But I noticed that the other showing was much more better saw much more people going intp the room. Has Anyone seen it ? what do you guys think about it ?

blanca

Jan 23, 2003
Where did you see it?

apdomini100max said:
Hey, has anyone seen Los locos tambien piensan ? I saw the movie and I think that it was pretty good especially because it was a dominican movie MUCH BETTER i believe than perico ripiao. Sad note about it was that at the 6 pm show they were no more than 10 people in the theather. But I noticed that the other showing was much more better saw much more people going intp the room. Has Anyone seen it ? what do you guys think about it ?

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
I saw it last night in NYC and really enjoyed it (AMC 25 on 42nd Streeet). Maybe Dominican film does have a future. I thought the movie was witty and had a very nice vibe.

Carlito

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 11, 2005
How kool !

I just had an Idea for a Dominican Movie !
With Jim Carey in it !

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I saw it...

When it opened in DR...Jan. 26th...Thought it was funny, but no big deal...

Don't care what anyone says about Celin?s Toribio...she's pretty but she CAN'T act...whoever told her she could be in movies? She's just another pretty face, and should stick to her day job being a radio dj...

At the Carnaval Vegano we had a good laugh...while we were sitting at the Plaza, waiting for the thing to start...we saw all these guys wearing the straw hats with the blue trims...It was hilarious ;) ...We immediately thought of the movie, and wondered if we were not being set up for some kind of big robbery or something!

Had a blast!

clara

Jan 6, 2005
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I laughed during Los Locos. In La Romana, the theatre was packed when we saw it a few weeks ago.

Jun 5, 2004
Lovelylocs said:
What is this movie about and are they only showing it in big cities like NYC?

I Saw the Movie at the AMC Bay Plaza theather in The Bronx. Well the story deals with a man that is a playwriter and he decides to act out a scence in his play where they are robbing a bank. It Is so funny you should go and see it. It is shown in Boston, Rhode Island and NYC

RedrumXIII

Jun 20, 2002
apdomini100max said:
I Saw the Movie at the AMC Bay Plaza theather in The Bronx. Well the story deals with a man that is a playwriter and he decides to act out a scence in his play where they are robbing a bank. It Is so funny you should go and see it. It is shown in Boston, Rhode Island and NYC

Whomever is distributing this film is doing a fine job as I've seen it listed in several theaters. Of course it's playing at my childhood theater: RKO at 181st.. ah I remember my first double feature: Conan the Barbarian and Andy Warhol's Frankenstein in 3-D. Followed soon after by Make Them Die Slowly..

Edwin

Lovelylocs

Mar 4, 2005
I really wanna see it...

Is it playing anywhere in CT or Providence? How can I find show times and places?

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
DR movies with english subtitles?

'Los locos tambien piensan' and 'Perico Ripiao': has anyone in US or Canada seen them in original version but with english subtitles?
We just had our annual worldmovie festival here in Brugge, Belgium, and if copies with english subtitles of these dominican movies exist, I would like to propose them to the festival organizers for next year's edition.
They show movies from Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Mexico, they might as well show some DR movies as well.
Bartolomeo

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
Bartolomeo67 said:
'Los locos tambien piensan' and 'Perico Ripiao': has anyone in US or Canada seen them in original version but with english subtitles?

I saw both in the theatres here in NY and they had English subtitles. I don't know if it was the original version.