Random Thoughts

Chef Menteur

Mar 4, 2005
Two months ago my older brother threw a dart at a map of the western hemisphere and it's tip pierced a green glob labled Haiti. He gingerly moved the dart two inches to the left and proclaimed that our annual road trip jammy-jam vacation would be in the DR. Untill that moment, I hadn't given the DR one moment's thought. Conversely, ever since that fatefull dart throw, I have been researching deeply and i must say.....My curiosity has been peeked. I'm truly excited about this trip now. As i dove into some of the threads on this site i read about beautiful beaches, hot late night disco's (can't wait to bust some merengue moves), gracious hosts, down home folx, and I can't forget the ever popular (or notorious) sankies. I know it would be extremely redundant to ask for advice but just as an f.y.i.........my crew will be in costambar 2-apr-05 thru 7-apr-05. One Love,
Chef the first timer

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Chef Menteur said:
Two months ago my older brother threw a dart at a map of the western hemisphere and it's tip pierced a green glob labled Haiti. He gingerly moved the dart two inches to the left and proclaimed that our annual road trip jammy-jam vacation would be in the DR. Untill that moment, I hadn't given the DR one moment's thought. Conversely, ever since that fatefull dart throw, I have been researching deeply and i must say.....My curiosity has been peeked. I'm truly excited about this trip now. As i dove into some of the threads on this site i read about beautiful beaches, hot late night disco's (can't wait to bust some merengue moves), gracious hosts, down home folx, and I can't forget the ever popular (or notorious) sankies. I know it would be extremely redundant to ask for advice but just as an f.y.i.........my crew will be in costambar 2-apr-05 thru 7-apr-05. One Love,
Chef the first timer

Looks like you did some good homework columbus. welcome to DR1. You will enjoy this wondrerfull island. Luckly in costambar there are no Notorious sankies there. they tend to hang out in playa dorada and the general sosua/caberete areas. Where are you staying in costambar Blackbeards? Anyhow have a wonderfull discovery trip. Enjoy the paradise.