When does jealousy go too far??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoBlonde

Feb 10, 2005
Hi all

Please I do not want to be bashed on this thread I am just looking for some helpful advice for the situation I am in.

I am new to DR. I have been living here for about 3 weeks. My realtionship didn't work out with the boy that I had been with on a previous vacation. Now I'm here to live for a year or so. I am seeing another boy. He is very nice to me. Not a sankie pankie. He has a car and money and loves to show me affection anywhere and everywhere. The only thing is he runs with a bad crowd and I find him being very jealous. He goes to the discos a lot and if any boys looks at me or talk to me he is all over me asking who are they what are they saying. He has even gone to the extreme to say if cheat on him he will kill me. (He says this in a joking manner) I was in a previous abusive relationship back home in Toronto about 2 yeas ago. I don't know him that well he doesn't seem like the violent type even tho he sometimes poses or talks like he is. I'm getting kind of scared as I am staying in a small town and everyone knows everyone's business. For example my friend and I popped by to see our friend lets call him "Tony" and my boyfriend some how new I was there and freaked out said he doesn't like "tony" and he never wants me to talk to him again.

I am here in DR to have fun and enjoy my time away from the stresses of North America. I also want to be precautious and keep my self safe

I don't know what to do??? I don't want to get in over my head. If I break it off wo knows what he will do??

thanks
Toronto Blonde

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
TorontoBlonde said:
Hi all

I am here in DR to have fun and enjoy my time away from the stresses of North America. I also want to be precautious and keep my self safe

thanks
Toronto Blonde

My advice to you is to:

1) Sever your ties with this guy by moving out of the area you are living in and choose a new area. Start fresh. Do this without telling him or anyone else where you are going. And...

2) Stop getting invloved in abusive relationships with controlling men.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.