Media Gallery updated and instructions

Gallery is update. I have no problem with doing a bit of work for my friend Robert, in fact I enjoy it,

BUT

any pictures that are sent in .bmp format will henceforth be deleted direct from my mail, they are too too large, those 6387KB for each pictures with 5 attached to an email take forever to download especially when they are scanned by Norton anti virus even with high speed dsl.

Others that are in .jpg format can also be very large, please resize them to something decent in size 600 x 400 is optimum size.

One must understand not only do these have to be downloaded, but they then have to be resized, renamed to fit gallery format, then thumbnails built for each photo,

The pay is very good from DR1 but I will be looking for a raise.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
hlywud,

Sorry if that was me I sent pics the other day.
I had no idea how the whole thing worked or what I was supposed to do? Now I know what to do thanks!
Thanks again for posting my pics! :classic:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Music said:
hlywud,

Sorry if that was me I sent pics the other day.
I had no idea how the whole thing worked or what I was supposed to do? Now I know what to do thanks!
Thanks again for posting my pics! :classic:

Great pics, Music. I don't know if some of the regulars can stand all the not fat, not ugly, not construction-worker-looking Canadian women we have on this site! ;) :classic: :classic: :classic:

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Ah thanks trina very kind of you to say.
Yes we must be freaking them all out by now :eek: :laugh:

trina said:
Great pics, Music. I don't know if some of the regulars can stand all the not fat, not ugly, not construction-worker-looking Canadian women we have on this site! ;) :classic: :classic: :classic:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
I made sure to drop the resolution down....but after i sent my photos i realized that they were still large in dimention....will send some more that are 600x400.

Does it also help if we folk name them to be html friendly with underscored between words?

THanks putting mine up tho:) i particularily like the photo of the young boy waving the flag. I dunno...just something in his eyes and smile captures the innocence of youth.