Sosua Hotel

wolf782

Mar 9, 2005
I am headed to Sosua for my Honeymoon in July. I am looking for a safe affordable hotel with ac. It would be nice if the hotel was close to a beach, bars and restuarants. It may be asking to much but the more romantic the hotel the better.
Thanks for your thoughts and time.
Chris

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Try Piergiorgio Palce Hotel. It is a nice hotel on a cliff in Sosua

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
For some reason I can not find their web site - but the room prices are reasonable and the rooms are nice and you can not beat how romantic it is.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Criss Colon said:
It has one disadvantage.It is across the street from some of DR1's Most Undesirables! ;)
Hell Ken, Alanindr, Islandtreats and who knows who else. I wouldnt want to be across the street either.

Especially that Ken guy. He throws parties that don't begin till 2 am.

wolf782

Mar 9, 2005
Trouble

Criss Colon said:
It has one disadvantage.It is across the street from some of DR1's Most Undesirables! ;)[/QUOTEIf I stay at pierre's and we plann on going out at night how can I avoid any trouble? also should I specify a floor or building
Thanks Chris

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
what trouble are you talking about?

I stayed at the Piergiorgio for 2 weeks last July. I never ran into any trouble-it was a little walk from the beach and the main street and at night it was very dark but I never felt unsafe.
The only problem I encountered was some obnoxious banging going on in the mornings becuase they were always fixing the generator, but because of my late nights I was always sleeping until 1 pm.

Island Treats

Sep 5, 2003
SOSUALIVING.COM
Escott said:
Hell Ken, Alanindr, Islandtreats and who knows who else. I wouldnt want to be across the street either.

Especially that Ken guy. He throws parties that don't begin till 2 am.
....and Escott brings some of that fine Port he saves for such occasions ;)