On behalf of a friend

MoReNiTa GuApA

Oct 8, 2004
Ok I thought I would give this a shot in the dark......

I am looking for 2 females that were in the DR together in early August 2004. All the info that I have is 2 blond heavy set white females probably in thier late 30's, early 40's from eastern Canada (newfoundland I think) The taller one works for the local police department. You all are known to frequent the DR once or twice a year, went to crazy moon until some drama went down with a DR man and his "girlfriend". If you think this is you...send me a PM

J@%#Y, I hope this helps you out.

MG

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think you need to explain to me what the point of this thread is before I delete it.

Thanks

MoReNiTa GuApA said:
Ok I thought I would give this a shot in the dark......

I am looking for 2 females that were in the DR together in early August 2004. All the info that I have is 2 blond heavy set white females probably in thier late 30's, early 40's from eastern Canada (newfoundland I think) The taller one works for the local police department. You all are known to frequent the DR once or twice a year, went to crazy moon until some drama went down with a DR man and his "girlfriend". If you think this is you...send me a PM

J@%#Y, I hope this helps you out.

MG

This board just gets better and better by the day ;)
Badpiece

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Listen!

Anna, ever thought of a sub-forum named : "I am asking for a friend of mine", "my friend needs help", "I am looking for this guy for a friend of mine", "have you seen this person, my friend wants to know", "my friend met a resort worker, do you know him", "my friend got pregnant while she was in the DR, what can she do", " I am posting for a friend of mine that got someone pregnat", "my friend called her dominican b/f and his wife picked up the phone", "my friend b/f is into guys too, what can she do?", "where is my axx, my friend wants to know".......

As Richard Bey used to say: "where do they get these peopleeeeee?!!!!!!!!.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
MoReNiTa GuApA said:
All the info that I have is 2 blond heavy set white females probably in thier late 30's, early 40's from eastern Canada

Well you've narrowed it down to , say, all of them.

MoReNiTa GuApA

Oct 8, 2004
Just send a PM

I am really not going to go into that much detail. Basically a friend is looking for someone they need to get in touch with just like i stated earlier. No need to attack. If you think it might be you then send a PM!!

MG

P.S. Anna if you wanna close this thread, be my guest.... Just thought I would give it a try and see what happens.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
That's why I was asking for an explanation. Kind of thought about the strange posts that would follow. ;) I'll keep it open if you think it's important just ignore the comments

irishdomician

Aug 15, 2004
Good Luck

If she doesn't find you you'll never find her, Newfoundland is one huge friggin rock with a few people scattered all over the place.

MoReNiTa GuApA

Oct 8, 2004
Thanks

ANNA:
Thanks for keeping it open a while. I think I got the info I was looking for. If you like you can close it.

MG

stewart

Mar 1, 2004
miguel said:
Anna, ever thought of a sub-forum named : "I am asking for a friend of mine", "my friend needs help", "I am looking for this guy for a friend of mine", "have you seen this person, my friend wants to know", "my friend met a resort worker, do you know him", "my friend got pregnant while she was in the DR, what can she do", " I am posting for a friend of mine that got someone pregnat", "my friend called her dominican b/f and his wife picked up the phone", "my friend b/f is into guys too, what can she do?", "where is my axx, my friend wants to know".......

As Richard Bey used to say: "where do they get these peopleeeeee?!!!!!!!!.

Thanks Miguel. I laughed so hard, my Diet Coke came out of my nose.
Diablo que dolor.