Thanks DR1ers

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
Thanks for hanging my pic's in your gallery Hlywud. Although I post very little am a big fan of the DR1. My first trip too the DR was in 2001, some of you helped me with information on hotels, attractions, Dominican life style, and I have profited greatly. This July will be my 10th thip to the DR. I would like to thank you all again for your postings, and some of you have been here for me since day one. This July will be my 10th thip to the DR, and I'm still lovin it.

Thanks again
Rick in Virginia

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Well, cousin Rick

Perhaps you should stop by the Hillbilly Hovel this trip and see what the "real " DR is like??

Glad you have enjoyed it.

HB :D

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Geez, Rick...

With that many hits on your pics in such a short time, I bet there's going to be marriage proposals coming up soon.
It's you handsome young dudes who makes us ugly old farts look bad.

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
Young???

Well, I'm 43 years young Rocky, but here in America thats old. I can't wait to be in Sosua to check out your resturant and condo's !! "Rockys Blues Bar " is the place too be.

Rick in Virginia

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hey, too bad I already have a boyfriend...

And you just posted your pic in the gallery...if not...I would have made a proposal already!!! :bandit:

43 is OLD here in America??? I didn't know that...especially looking the way you do!!!

Now I know where to look if my thing in DR doesn't work out!!! :lick:

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
Wow!!!!

Thanks for the kind words "Musicqueen". I can still pass for a 31 year old man, but whats the use in lying. I hope things workout between you and your man in the DR, it seems you've been together for a while now. Maybe I can make it to the next DR1 reunion, I would love too meet everyone.

Hey, Hillbelly mabye you or AZB can show me around Santiago. Although I was there for a few days, it was not long enough. Hopefully you guy's can show me a few great spots to hang out, besides that am sure I will be in great company. Maybe I can meet one of those Santiago beauties!!!!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Spill the beans...

How many marriage proposals, or indecent proposals have you got so far?
You can tell us. We won't tell anyone.