occidental grand flamenco

negie85

Mar 25, 2005
hiya am leaving for the dominican republic on the 5th april and am going to be staying at the grand flamenco i was wondering if there was any information on this hotel and the surrounding area any comments would be appreciated. thanks

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I havent stayed at this property but if you are one to go by other peoples reviews, check out Debbies Dominican Republic website and go to resort reviews...but please remember to keep an open mind...dont forget, many travellers leave home with unrealistic expectations so dont look for the"bad points"....I truly believe a vacation is what one makes of it..not the towels, food or bedsheets!
As for the location, depends what you are looking for! There is a small but pricey shopping complex in Playa Dorada. Nightlife...there is Hemmingways, Crazy Moon disco at Paradise Hotel and Mangu nightclub all within a small radius.
Personally, I recommend venturing out in Puerto Plata, I especially like Odion nightclub...a short taxi ride from the Playa Dorada complex!
Have fun and enjoy!

negie85

Mar 25, 2005
thank, i have read a few reviews and started to get worried. but i am going not expecting anything too special so hopefully cant be too disapointed. anyway one things for sure i intend to ave a great holiday. :p