Delta to STI

stewart

Mar 1, 2004
I heard last night that Delta is still co-sharing with JetBlue for the JFK to STI route. Does anybody know when they will be flying in with their own equipment?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Good question. I would like to know exact dates, type of equipment, times of arrival and departure (sti-jfk), where will be new delta office located in santiago etc.
latino2002, where are you??????
i would like to fly delta fro sti-jfk-atl. can't wait.
AZB

Jun 5, 2004
Delta will start flying may the first with 757 as time progresses into the summer they will upgrade to a 767 after the summer season it is said that they will return to 757.

JFK- STI
DL FLT 307 DEP JFK 640AM TERM 3 ARR STI 1017AM DUR 3.37

STI-JFK
DL FLT 314 DEP STI 1135AM ARR JFK 317PM TERM 3 DUR 3.32

As of now AA is offering $308.55 for the summer while Delta offers 348.55. I am going to fly DL this summer and hope for a good experience with them.

Jun 5, 2004
Never heard Delta co sharing with B6 are you sure its B6 and Delta or Continental and Delta if it is continental YES they are still co sharing along with northwest all on one flight which leaves out of EWR. (Newark)

Santo Domingo
Plaza Comercial Acropolis Center
1st Floor NW Corner
Santo I will call my friend and ask her about where the office is located I only got Santo Domingo in my search in Delta.com

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
apdomini100max said:
Never heard Delta co sharing with B6 are you sure its B6 and Delta or Continental and Delta if it is continental YES they are still co sharing along with northwest all on one flight which leaves out of EWR. (Newark)
Although Continental, Delta, and Northwest are "partners", I don't think any of the flights from EWR to SDQ or STI are codeshared.

xxeonzz

May 30, 2004
I thought...

stewart said:
I heard last night that Delta is still co-sharing with JetBlue for the JFK to STI route. Does anybody know when they will be flying in with their own equipment?

I thought jetblue didnt coshare...

stewart

Mar 1, 2004
xxeonzz said:
I thought jetblue didnt coshare...

I don't know. My brother works for Delta and was looking into using some buddy passes. That's what he told me.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Delta buddy passes are not valid on codeshare anymore. buddy passes are only valid on delta, song and ASA.
AZB

stewart

Mar 1, 2004
AZB said:
Delta buddy passes are not valid on codeshare anymore. buddy passes are only valid on delta, song and ASA.
AZB

That's what prompted the question. Because if they don't start using their own equipment, I need to fly in to SDQ. Not my preference. But doable.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
rellosk said:
Although Continental, Delta, and Northwest are "partners", I don't think any of the flights from EWR to SDQ or STI are codeshared.

Delta codeshare sdqewr as DL 2610 Operate by CO 1951.

also sti to Ewr as DL 3304 operate by CO 850.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Guys Delta will have a office at Santiago, dont know the location yet.

I will be working at Santiago Airport to startup operations...i will be there from march 22 till may 10th then i will go back to Atlanta Delta Worldport.

So far we will operate b757 until new schedulle jun will operate with a b767-300 domestic aircraft.

I fly every month JFK-sdq On Delta Of courses and services in been excellent, also comments are very good from our customer's.
We need to moore feed back so please visit delta.com, and tell them we need more delta's tails in Santo Domingo.

AZB, sorry i was working out of the states, Bogota and Mexico.

Fly Delta Big Jets over 1200 daily flights out of Atlanta Worldport.
Bigger Hub In the World.

xxeonzz

May 30, 2004
Latino2002 said:

I will be working at Santiago Airport to startup operations...i will be there from march 22 till may 10th then i will go back to Atlanta Delta Worldport.

So far we will operate b757 until new schedulle jun will operate with a b767-300 domestic aircraft.

I fly every month JFK-sdq On Delta Of courses and services in been excellent, also comments are very good from our customer's.
We need to moore feed back so please visit delta.com, and tell them we need more delta's tails in Santo Domingo.

Bigger Hub In the World.

Do you know if Delta has had any of the usual problems to the DR (luggage etc) ??

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
Latino2002 said:

Bigger Hub In the World.

Delta is not planning to increase their service from JFK to SDQ this summer?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Latino2002 said:
Delta codeshare sdqewr as DL 2610 Operate by CO 1951.

also sti to Ewr as DL 3304 operate by CO 850.
It's strange that they don't show up on Delta's website when I put in ewr-sdq or ewr-sti. Where did you see it listed? I'm curious because sometimes codeshare partners have different fare structures and this would give me more options.

Jun 5, 2004
Im sure they codeshare just like Latino said. I would suggest you call the at 1800 241 4141 and ask them about it because I was also checking in the website and they dont any info.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
rellosk said:
It's strange that they don't show up on Delta's website when I put in ewr-sdq or ewr-sti. Where did you see it listed? I'm curious because sometimes codeshare partners have different fare structures and this would give me more options.

Its not on the website.
Online connectiing traffic Only.
Call delta and ask for dl 2785.

Its only on our computer.

EQP-CO
LOF ARR DEP ETA ON IN ETD OUT OFF SHP?
EWR 900A 848A 922A 738
STI 1250P 1247P 1240P 1242P

FLIFO- FLIGHT HISTORY EXISTS

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Latino, I will come and visit you in sti. Give me your location and timing.
AZB

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Latino2002 said:
Its not on the website.
Online connectiing traffic Only.
Call delta and ask for dl 2785.

Its only on our computer.
I guess you're saying this can not be booked as a direct flight. The codesharing is only for connecting flights.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
santobonao said:
Delta is not planning to increase their service from JFK to SDQ this summer?
Santobonao, delta still planning to add more destination to REP.Dom in the future, POP and PUJ.......