San Cristobal Apartments.

O-riginal

Mar 3, 2005
Hi I'm currently looking to build a few apartments in San Cristobal. I'd like to know if anyone has any ideas on what are some things to look out for besides the obvious methods that some people will use to suck you dry of the money you're looking to invest. Any ideas on materials costs and fees associated? Reputable Construction Co's, etc. Thanks in advance.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Wow, cool beans you want to build in my home town!

I have NO connects, I'm just replying because it is Sancri and I love it!

Hope it works out for you... Are you from there?

O-riginal

Mar 3, 2005
Talldrink said:
Wow, cool beans you want to build in my home town!

I have NO connects, I'm just replying because it is Sancri and I love it!

Hope it works out for you... Are you from there?

I was born en La padre ayala (spelling)...And lived in San Cristobal until 8...I'm hoping it works out also. it's going to be at a great location. do you live there now?

Limburger

Jan 13, 2004
Maybe I can help you with some of your questions. P.M. them to me and I will see if I can be of assistance.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I live on in Pueblo Nuevo (Capotillo) I'm really bad with the names of the streets there eventho I go there so often.

Where is your location for building exactly?

Limberger - where are you from exactly in Sancri?

wim

Jan 10, 2002
He , I'm living also in San Cristobal . I'm going to move to live permanent in october . The house where I live is in Ca?a de flores .
At this moment I'm not there but my wife is there now . I returned back today from the DR .

Maybe we can meet everybody in a place to talk and drink . I suggest " La India " .

At this moment there are building alot of appartments in San Cristobal .

See you ,
greetings , Wim .

Limburger

Jan 13, 2004
I'm not living in DR at the moment. I expect to be in SC next month but only for 2 or 3 days so I will be quite busy. I'm not sure if I will be there again this year as I was there for a month in february. But if I will I'll be happy to take your invitation.
B.T.W. are you Dutch? Wim is a very uncommon name in any other language.
I'm sure they call you Vim or Bim ;)

And Talldrink, you live in pueblo nuevo? My father in law doesn't let me go there unless I take his 18" punal!!

wim

Jan 10, 2002
Yep it's true I'm from Belgium .
The people who know me call me "Vin" and who don't know me call me rubio because the color of my hair is red-brown .
At this moment my wyfe is in SC and next week she move to Madre Viejo , she rent a house there with a garden , nearly new for 6.000 pesos a month .

In SC they are building new alot of new houses in new barrios .

You can visit Pueblo Nuevo in the day whitout his 18" punal , also the other barrios are save in the day . At night , that another history . I visit almost every day all the barrios , in the day , whitout having problems with deliquentes . At night I never visit them , because we are white and white is money , they thinks . But you don't to be white for a robe , also the dominicans are robbed at nights .

Greetings , Wim .