Dominican singer ALIH JEY

carcol

Mar 9, 2004
hi folks!
Just wondering if anyone has heard of a young female dominican singer named Alih Jey. Think of the old Shakira albums... She is great-the album is called "Gotas de Piel". I love her! I bought her entire album on Itunes. It's great, her voice is amazing. Has the radio been playing her in DR? I haven't heard her on the radio in NYC. I hope she gets popular.......

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
She's just starting out...

A couple of weekends ago, she was performing at the Maroone Hispanic Fest in Hollywood, just a few blocks from my apartment with other great tropical music artists.

She's not getting too much airtime here in Miami, though...

MQ

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
I remember her song called "Its ok" or at least thats what she said in the song . it was nice and girlish , but i thought she was some white american girl trying to sing in spanish (it was the latin explosion thing) or a mexican-american girl trying to sing in spanish , but didnt speak it well .I think i heard another song like a month or two ago ,that sounded like her ,but i still dont know.anywayz, its good to hear she is still in the business ,hopefully she can go bigger(not physically) .