San Juan - Baha principe

jayne

May 16, 2005
hi - Great site.
Has anyone heard of or stayed at the Baha principe - San Juan? I am going there in two weeks with hubby and 11 year old daughter. This is our first trip to the dominican and we cant wait. I am a little worried about the weather , as the site i have been checking it on speaks of rain rain and more rain!!!

Any info would be most greatfully recived!!!!! ;)

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
I've been to the hotel a few times and each time have really enjoyed it. It it the perfect place for a family vacation. You and your family won't be dissappointed. My frineds and I just got back on Friday, if you don't want to go I'll gladly take ur ticket!

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Weather changes every day here, and we have had alots of rain lately..
May and November are by avarage the wettest months of the year.
But it will most probably be a little bit of everything for you if you are coming in 2 weeks! Bring your sunblock, umbrella, good shoes for adventures out and a happy mood!
You will have a great vacation for sure here!

;) ;)

jayne

May 16, 2005
Thanks

I wont take you up on your offer bonita but thanks for the offer!!! I ill not be passing this one up. However if hubby changes his mind i will send you an e-mai!!!!!

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
How could I persaude him to stay back? ;)
jayne said:
Thanks

I wont take you up on your offer bonita but thanks for the offer!!! I ill not be passing this one up. However if hubby changes his mind i will send you an e-mai!!!!!