el candil

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
hey guys i have a quick question i know many of you have stayed at el candil and i decided to stay there for 4 days early June.However half of the money has to be paid before hand and they e-mail you an agrement in which you must give them you credt card info. Is this they way you guys did it?I'm just curious about giving out my info over the net it's not like it's pay pal or something of that nature.Any information on this would be much apprecitated.

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
No problem

I did that last November and there was no problem. You can also call (the owners speak English) and tell them about your concerns. Maybe you could give them the card info over the phone. :paranoid:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
heavennsangel said:
hey guys i have a quick question i know many of you have stayed at el candil and i decided to stay there for 4 days early June.However half of the money has to be paid before hand and they e-mail you an agrement in which you must give them you credt card info. Is this they way you guys did it?I'm just curious about giving out my info over the net it's not like it's pay pal or something of that nature.Any information on this would be much apprecitated.
I never had to give money in advance or send CC info, but they are safe and reliable, maybe some of their guests pockets were emptied out by the local putas :bandit: and they could not pay their hotel bills :cry: Give the info to Petterri or Giuseppe, they speak english.

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
thanks guys

thank you so much for your responses i did it over the phone.I'm so excited about my trip i hope the kids like this place. ;)

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
no problem

i have stayed there many times..and have never had a problem...if anything i always recommend candil as my place of choice.

They started this new policy a couple of years ago. I think it is because they have developed such a good reputation and have become very popular...so they dont want to get stiffed by last minute cancellations. I dunno tho..that is just my speculation

Have fun!!! enjoy!! give petteri, guiseppi, sandy and maria all big holas from me!