No to Xenophobia/advertisement

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
I gave up with my fellow Dominicans. Besides having more thieves than right handers and our women becoming mostly gold diggers I am looking for the following. Any help will be appreciated:
Find me a good honest Haitian man in good health who can replace my Dominican concierge. I am fed up with my lazy Dominican concierge, who spends most time sleeping, chasing the building's maids and chit chatting with the neighboring watchmen. I am sick and tired of him asking me for a loan every week.The man is a waste. I, just like all Dominican engineers and developers will opt to employ Haitians to do the work. Dominicans cannot be trusted to do anything.
In addition, I am looking for a tall, thin, but voloptous Haitian girlfriend. naturally, she must be black. Any similarities to Naomi Campbell would be helpful. The poorer she is the better. I can turn a turnip into a diamond if the talent is there.I need somebody who can appreciate a man for a man and not for his money. I am fed up with Dominican women. Let them all take a boat to PR and let the Haitians come in.
TW-Fed up with Dominicans, the most miserable buscones in the world.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Golo100 said:
The poorer she is the better. I can turn a turnip into a diamond if the talent is there.I need somebody who can appreciate a man for a man and not for his money. I am fed up with Dominican women. Let them all take a boat to PR and let the Haitians come in.
TW-Fed up with Dominicans, the most miserable buscones in the world.
Why not travel to Haiti yourself and pick her up, they are poorer than dirt there and you can take your pick...IT IS ALMOST THE ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD WHERE THE DOMINICAN PESOS STILL HAS SOME VALUES.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Interresting...
Now, that's exactly what happens in tourist towns, where haitians are gaining the trust of europeans, instead of locals...
As of the womens, I strongly suggest a trip to Cap-Haitien, where indeed "las negras son las mas lindas"...

Dominicans will be in the suburds of San Juan, or in Washington Heights, and Haitians will share the island with expats (just kidding !!!)...