Going in November

S

Sue

I just wanted to find out if any Canadians are leaving for the D.R. from Toronto the 2nd and 3rd week of November. What all inclusive resort will you be staying at, and are you going last minute or did you book early. I am very much interested in what company you are going with and what kind of a deal did you get compared to the price in the brochure. Thanks Sue

T

trina

We went to Sosua last year between Sept 20-27. We booked through Air Transat, which left from Toronto (we had to make our way there from Calgary). We stayed at an All-Inclusive, awesome hotel called the Casa Marina. It has it's own private beach, and excellent (not to mention - gorgeous, hot men - everything you want for a vacation) staff.

Our price, including flight, hotel transfers, all drinks, rooms, and meals, was $868./person, CDN $, for one week. Steal of a deal. e-mail me if you want to know more. trinal@telusplanet.net

K

Karen

Re: Going in October

Hi! We are Americans flying out of Mirabel on Air Transat to Punta Cana at the end of October. I guess we are part of Signature Vacation Tours? I booked throufgh my TA and the price for everythingis less that $1,000.00 per person for a full week! I can't wait to go!

M

Michael and Astrid

We are going to Sosua [Esplanada hotel] on Nov 27th. It is described as a low entry all inclusive hotel [we love to live dangerously!] booked through Sears at around $1100 Cdn for two weeks. Never been before. Used to go often to Columbia and Venezuela.

L

Luanne

We are going to Club Viva Dominicus in Bayahibe on November 6 flying out of Toronto. We are paying just over $900 for one week all inclusive. Brochure price is $1099.We booked 5 1/2 weeks in advance. Last year in October we went to Puerta Plata to Playa Naco for $845 and booked 7 weeks in advance. We're not sure about waiting for a sell off because there are 8 of us, but I think we are getting pretty good deals. E-mail me if you would like to know more details. We book through a travel agency advertised in the Toronto Star & Toronto Sun.