Dr Trip

JVShilo

May 7, 2005
Just returned from Boca chica/Hamaca Coral
Great trip! grand children had never been out of the country before had a great time and a wonderful lesson in life. Thanks for the info on Mr. Silva taxi service. Airline called at 12:00 midnight the evening before we where to leave to cancel our trip (no crew) but put us on another flight. Called Mr. Silva the next morning no problem no extra charge for arriving late will recommend and use him again. hotel was clean and comfortable. The Chocolate friends where great better then when I was at PUNTA CANA IB. Though I know some will answer to this that its there job they where great with everyone there shows where a wonderful treat after a day shopping and sunning. traveled to zone colonial with a friend that lives there should have left him at home did better bargaining with out him around. the girls got 6 pair of jeans only spent $120.00 here in florida they would have only gotten 2 pair for that price. found a very nice man making jewerly outside one of the stores my 12yr old grand daughter started asking him questions 2 of the 5 of us didn't speak a bit of spanish so she was translating for them and he gave her a deal for helping him she loved that. all and all though I was worried because of hearing about boca chica being a hooker haven didn't want to have to explain any of that to the 9yr old I'll let by daughter do that. had no problems at all everyone was very nice shopped all thru the beach side girls had ther hair braided ask for Maria usually wears a red hat fast $25.00 US. heidi will drop your hair in a flat second as soon as she sees another tourist coming make her deal and come back to finish. thanks to all of you that answered my questions before my trip you are number 1 in my book though I am a grand mother (someone mentioned this once before) @51 still enjoy having fun and hope to meet some of you on one of my trips. love to all of you and thank you again.