is she or isn't she?

davidypatri26

Jul 8, 2005
I think my wife is having an affair. She calls this one guy all the time, several times a day. He is single. every once in a while, they go out to lunch when I am out of town.

What do you guys think?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Women have the greatest control over these things. So it depends if you trust her. He can't do anything to her if she doesn't want to.

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
Women have the greatest control over these things. So it depends if you trust her. He can't do anything to her if she doesn't want to.
I DOUBLE agree with that one!!

Nov 5, 2004
davidypatri26 said:
I think my wife is having an affair. She calls this one guy all the time, several times a day. He is single. every once in a while, they go out to lunch when I am out of town.

What do you guys think?

Why are you married to her if you don't trust her??

I have many guy friends that I talk to all the time. We go out for lunch and things like that...

I have never and would never cheat on my husband.

And he knows this, and would not assume something was up if this were the same situation for us.

Either there are other things you have been noticing to make you think this way, or you never trusted her.

Anna Coniglio said:

Obviously she doesn't have much control if she has to spend a lot of time conversating with another man, and why does she have to wait for her man to go out of town to do these things. Is she afraid her man will disapprove when he is in town?

Is there lack of communication between the two that cause her to look elsewhere?

Looks like the relationship is compromised to me.

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
davidypatri26 said:

What do you guys think?
Tune into Jerry Springer...CBS 4pm est

NYCDominican

Jul 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
davidypatri26 said:

What do you guys think?

Have you asked her about it? What does she say? Does she get uncomfortable when you question her about it? Or even better ask to meet him, tell her that if he is such an important part of her life you would like to meet him.

davidypatri26

Jul 8, 2005
NYCDominican:

I have spoken to him and states unequivocally that there is nothing going on between them. They are just friends. She tells me that her conscience is clear and is not doing anything

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If she's not being secretive about her conversations and is telling you that she is going out to lunch with him I see no problem. Not all men are great conversationalist.

Unlike some men I have meet while in the DR that have told their wives that they are going moose hunting with the buddies. Yeah moose hunting. ;)

What I'm saying is, if she was sneaking around, whispering on the phone and never told you about him then you might have something to worry about. You know just like cheating men do. :cross-eye

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
This is ridiculous. Of course she is having an affair!!! Who needs to talk to someone SEVERAL times a day. I don't even talk to my wife that much...

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
suarezn said:
This is ridiculous. Of course she is having an affair!!! Who needs to talk to someone SEVERAL times a day. I don't even talk to my wife that much...
I'll bet she's having PHONE SEX with him.....I would put a wire on that phone, it's illegal.....but soooo what? Your in the DR. Out to lunch....the question is "what's to munch?"

sonnie

Mar 30, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
If she's not being secretive about her conversations and is telling you that she is going out to lunch with him I see no problem. Not all men are great conversationalist.

Unlike some men I have meet while in the DR that have told their wives that they are going moose hunting with the buddies. Yeah moose hunting. ;)

What I'm saying is, if she was sneaking around, whispering on the phone and never told you about him then you might have something to worry about. You know just like cheating men do. :cross-eye

hahahahahahahaaha....Moose hunting in the D.R.!! that's funny!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hahahahahahahahaha lol
That's a good one Anna!!!!!!hahahahahhaha got a good laugh from that one!!

ok sorry, back to the topic.....

-Enver

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Questions

davidypatri26 said:

What do you guys think?
1) Is this thread in any way DR related?

2) Should the name of the board be changed from "DR1" to "Dear Anna"?

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
davidypatri26 said:

What do you guys think?
Just shoot her......