Tissue paper plant

kinglobe

Jul 23, 2005
I plant to establish a tissue paper plant in DR.
I need feasibility studies. Do you know a reliable
business consultant who can do a feasibilty
studies or business plan for me?

alina

Jul 24, 2005
tissue paper plant

kinglobe said:
Try to contact CEI-RD.They have technicias on different fields and promote new investments in the country.www.cei-rd.gov.do

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
kinglobe said:

There are no tissue paper plants in the DR. What you have here are paper conversion plants, where a handfull of companies (a very tighly knit group who run the paper oligopoly in the DR) import paper in bulk and convert (size, cut, package) it as consumer tissue paper products (toilet, napkins, etc.).

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Tissue Paper Plant?????

kinglobe said:

You have not supplied enough detail to explain your plant function. What is the process you intend to use to make the paper? What raw, recycled, or semi-finished material are you going to use to produce your end product?

If you can provide more information, the forum contributors will be able to steer you in the proper direction or tell you to forget about a feasibility study.

Regards,
PJT

solituna

Jan 26, 2004
Tight knit

I know of 2 such factories already established in DR. One of them has a very tough time since they have to import the raw material. The other one has a father in law who runs the only factory in the country that produces raw material. The father in law will (of course) only sell raw material to the son in law...

Good luck!!