barcelo capela?

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
Has anyone stayed here? Is it a good place to stay whats the service like? Thanks so much for any advice.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
heavennsangel said:
Has anyone stayed here? Is it a good place to stay whats the service like? Thanks so much for any advice.

I have stayed there several times since 1996. It is a beautiful resort for Jaun Dolio. The service is up and down according to the date and time of year. Right now is not high season so they have probrably cut their staff. But then again all of the resorts have done so at this time. The up side is that the resort will not be crowded and more attention can be paid to individual guests. The food is not top quality as it is in high season either. But then again neither is it at all the resorts. I was always comfortable there no matter what time of year I went.

Txrayngers

Jul 30, 2005
I stayed at this resort in March and I absolutely loved it. The service given to me was absolutely wonderful. I would definitely go back. The only thing I wish they did was keep the vendors off the property. I loved the food and everything else was fantastic

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
thanks so much

Txrayngers said:
I stayed at this resort in March and I absolutely loved it. The service given to me was absolutely wonderful. I would definitely go back. The only thing I wish they did was keep the vendors off the property. I loved the food and everything else was fantastic

Thanks so much for you responses i think i'll give it a try i'll let you guys know how it went.I'm going from Aug 26-Sep 1st.Thanks again.