Talldrink's Finally Divorced!!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Hey all, not DR related - other than the fact that I am Dominican...

It is official - I am divorced. Rejoice with me DR1.com!!

:bunny: :D :p

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Congratulations! I will also be joining your celebration in 3 months or so! Yipppi! :nervous:

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Well then we can celebrate together, I'll be DR in December... I hope we can have another dinner like last time.

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Talldrink said:

"For all those interested parties please apply within" PM me and I will put in a good word for you.

Congratulations Chica!!! A fiestar se ha dicho.

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
Hurray!

Congratulations!
I should be there in a couple of weeks, hopefully by the time I get to DR I been waiting for about 5 months now and I want to be divorced when I get there.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
linamia said:
"For all those interested parties please apply within" PM me and I will put in a good word for you.

Oh I forgot to mention my agent: Lina. Thanks Lina for always being there for me...

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
p1atan0 said:
Congratulations!
I should be there in a couple of weeks, hopefully by the time I get to DR I been waiting for about 5 months now and I want to be divorced when I get there.

Hey Platano, I thought you said "It's cheaper to keep her."

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Talldrink said:
Well then we can celebrate together, I'll be DR in December... I hope we can have another dinner like last time.

Ya a party sounds good! I think that divorce should be celebrated just as well as a weeding, if not better, with strippers and all! And the good thing is now we can take the stripper home! Ha! Ha! :nervous:

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
allow me to introduce myself......Alan (the stripper)in DR
ok, just for the women, I will keep my clothes on

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Guys, forget dating talldrink, I have applied for a date with her through PM and I am given # 47. Damn, thats a long time away. I didn't know so many people have applied already. I see that miguel was #1 on the list.
AZB

Betty1

Nov 22, 2003
Talldrink said:

WOW!! chica felicidades hay que celebrar pronto. Nos deja saber cuando.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
AZB said:
Guys, forget dating talldrink, I have applied for a date with her through PM and I am given # 47. Damn, thats a long time away. I didn't know so many people have applied already. I see that miguel was #1 on the list.
AZB
Just saw talldrink's photo in the gallery.
put me down for #48 ;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
I got #1

AZB said:
AZB
I think there are 2 lines ... I got #1 already :surprised :surprised

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
The list is closing in record time.

Guys the list is about to be closed however, those of you that sent gifts and Godiva chocolate I want to thank you, the agent very much appreciates it. To the powerful DR1 gentleman that offer me his Porsche I am considering your offer. At this point it is not enough to have #1 you must have endless energy to keep up with TD on the dance floor. Please keep the offers under 1 mm for tax purpose The extremely happy Agent. I just may quit my day job. :laugh: :laugh:

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
Congrats....

Congrats to all the divorcees... ;) ;) ;)

Question..didn't know there was a photo gallery on dr1. Where is it?

thanks..Lynn

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
how do we apply to date talldrink..(why that name?)..she's from the garden state like me ??? do we take a number?? pass some sort of test?.....
good luck to you talldrink...