Dominican Parade in NY

Erika0401

Aug 15, 2005
First off...Hi everyone. I am new to this site. I came across it somehow while doing a search on the web. Im still looking into this site so I dont know to much how it works or if only those who live in DR post or every dominican or related or just interested post.

Well anyway. Yesterday here in NY was the Dominican Parade in Manhattan. Unfortunately I wasnt able to attend. I guess im getting older and my lifestyle is changing drastically. I used to love to go to the parade in my teen years.

Did anyone go and if so can you share your experience?

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I went

Erika0401 said:
First off...Hi everyone. I am new to this site. I came across it somehow while doing a search on the web. Im still looking into this site so I dont know to much how it works or if only those who live in DR post or every dominican or related or just interested post.

Well anyway. Yesterday here in NY was the Dominican Parade in Manhattan. Unfortunately I wasnt able to attend. I guess im getting older and my lifestyle is changing drastically. I used to love to go to the parade in my teen years.

Did anyone go and if so can you share your experience?
The parade was OK, too many teenagers(tigures) for my taste, it was not that crowded and I enjoyed seeing that Dominican female singer who won that singing contest on Univision or Telemundo, i think Ritmo or something. I wonder if the Bronx parade was more exciting?

Erika0401

Aug 15, 2005
Thanks for replying... I guess not that many people on here went to the parade. I didnt go to the one in the bronx this year although I live there. Yeah I expected there to be too many "tigueres" thats one of the reasons that I didnt go. However I bet the performances were pretty good.
Im surprised it wasnt crowded.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
hey,

I sent you a PM, you prob have not learned how to view it

send me an email to lalin877@yahoo.com with you email info

talk to ya soon