Cruises

delt123

Jul 16, 2003
Can anyone tell me of cruises that leave from DR, I know that renaissance cruises has 1 that leaves out of Caso de Campo, but looking for others
Thanks

snowbird44

Oct 29, 2004
I am looking for the same information

FireGuy said:
Costa Criuses has an Easter Caribbean cruise (two different ships) that stops in the DR.

www.costacruise.com/B2C/USA/Default.htm

Gregg

but I think the Costa Cruises only start in Fort Lauderdale. Are there any Cruises starting in the DR? I remember there were some from Puerto Plata a few years ago. Are they still going?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
I have been trying to find similar information. I'm looking for any cruises that stop (not originate) in the Dominican Republic. To date, I have only found ones that stop in La Romana and Catilina Island.

I was surprised that I could not find any cruises stopping in Santo Domingo or Puerto Plata. (I believe the Puerto Plata cruises stopped running).

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
snowbird44 said:
but I think the Costa Cruises only start in Fort Lauderdale. Are there any Cruises starting in the DR? I remember there were some from Puerto Plata a few years ago. Are they still going?
It was an old ship that ran Puerto Plata to Cuba for 3 days and Puerto Plata CUBA, Jamaica 4 days. Ship was decrepid and is NO Longer running.

Escott