just a question for you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariposa03

Aug 30, 2005
hi everyone,

I've had something on my mind that I wanted to share with other Dominicans to get some feedback on how they may feel about this.
Well I am a singer and most of my friends suggest that I pursue singing Bachata or merengue...since thats practically all I listen to. But the thing is I am not a Dominican. Don't get me wrong I speak spanish perfectly and I am very familiar with Dominican culture because I grew up mainly with Dominicans.But I just wanted to get some advice on this...

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
So what is the question? Are you looking for our approval to sing merrengue or bachatta? SIng what you like. If you are any good, you will work. If you are not, you won't.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
If you're wondering which is more marketable and profitable then the answer is neither, if you want to make serious money then concentrate on spanish pop or rock. Tropical Music is not very profitable in comparison to Spanish Pop or Rock.

May 31, 2005
Ricardo900 said:
If you're wondering which is more marketable and profitable then the answer is neither, if you want to make serious money then concentrate on spanish pop or rock. Tropical Music is not very profitable in comparison to Spanish Pop or Rock.
Yeah, but then you have to be really, really good or have good contacts to make it.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Should I take the blue pill or the red pill?

Sorry, but this is a pretty stupid question.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.