Hotel Villa Taina

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Very nice hotel on western edge of Cabarete beach (right on the beach) beside Azzurro Clubs. Clean modern rooms with A/C shower, etc. Breakfast is included with the rate (at least when we were there). Perhaps a bit expensive by DR standards but no surprises does have it's value sometimes. Within stumbling distance of any where on the strip.

www.villataina.com/en/index.html

Gregg

lbraska

Sep 18, 2005
FireGuy said:
Very nice hotel on western edge of Cabarete beach (right on the beach) beside Azzurro Clubs. Clean modern rooms with A/C shower, etc. Breakfast is included with the rate (at least when we were there). Perhaps a bit expensive by DR standards but no surprises does have it's value sometimes. Within stumbling distance of any where on the strip.

www.villataina.com/en/index.html

Gregg

Thanks for the info. Just what I was hoping it would be. I am traveling alone and this will be my first time in the DR. Do not want to stay in an all inclulsive because I am afraid I will miss out on to much. But this sounds just like what I need. Thanks again.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Condos Magnifico is also a great property right on the beach in Cabarete. and the rates , I think, are the same .
So far all of my clients that stayed there absolutely loved it and booked again
Best of luck