buying property at beach

radkaradka

Sep 30, 2005
hey everybody,
would like to buy property on the beach in punta cana, anyone know how much they want for square meter, would like about 4tareas, that is about 2512square meters
also would like to have a two story house built on site, about 2000 square feet, does anyone know how much i am looking at,
thank you all, radka

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Tamborista said:
Are you looking to build 3 houses?

The original poster clearly states a single two story house on about half acre of land.

The price on beach front property will vary widely depending on whether there is infrastructure available like roads, sewerage, electricity, water, telephone etc.

Are you considering inside our outside an existing development?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Conchman:

I guess you missed his earlier 3 duplicate posts that were subsequently deleted by management.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Tamborista said:
Conchman:

I guess you missed his earlier 3 duplicate posts that were subsequently deleted by management.

Are those smart remarks really necessary?
If you have something to add to the posters original question, great, if not, don't post, regardless of how funny you think it is.

Moving on...

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
radkaradka said:
hey everybody,
would like to buy property on the beach in punta cana, anyone know how much they want for square meter, would like about 4tareas, that is about 2512square meters
also would like to have a two story house built on site, about 2000 square feet, does anyone know how much i am looking at,
thank you all, radka

Beachfront property will go for about US$ 200 M? and up. That price would calculate to about $502,400 for 2512 M?. Construction costs for 2000 ft? = 186 M? of construction starts now at about US$550 / M? would result at US102,000.

Note: the above figures may represent some of the market prices in the P.C. at this time. However, prices do vary by location, developer, and contractor. For Example: Unofficial prices = Pueblo Bavaro prices start at $500 M? of construction. Palma Real prices will start at about $550-600 M? of construction. Cap Cana starts at $850-900 M? of construction. Non-native buyers please be aware costs quoted to you will be high. You need to know the market before you negotiate any purchase of property or services.

Regards,
PJT

pimentel

Mar 12, 2005
I have your land in punta can or bavaro

hay dear Radka
It?a pleasure to ask your Email about buy property on the beach in punta cana.
I would like to knowing what are you looking for because a have a lot of land on the beach in all the tourist pots in Dominican republic.
Don?t hesitate to contact me , that I can help you.
Best regards
F?lix Pimentel

radkaradka said:
hey everybody
thank you all, radka