Dominicans in Canada - Immigration

Matthew

Oct 8, 2005
I love Dominican Republic and its people!

I'm a 28 years old lawyer/attorney in Montreal, Canada. I traveled about 28 times to Santo Domingo and lived there for months. I love your country and Dominicans have always been so nice to me.

If any of you are in Montreal and have Immigration related problems, fell free to email me for advice.

If you know of anyone detained in Canadian Immigration detention centers in Montreal for entering illegally into Canada, or that have been arrested here with an expired visa, please contact me if they need assistance.

I will go out of my way to help Dominicans here in Montreal.

I would also like to meet Dominicans that reside in Montreal (I only know 1).

Yo puedo servirle en espanol. En français aussi.

E' Pa' lante !

Matthew
mat@mblex.com

Last edited:

Matthew

Oct 8, 2005
I'm mostly a commercial lawyer, and I help out in immigration matters on a Pro Bono case basis.

I can help with immigration to Canada, regularisation of status for those already here and I can provide representation before the Commission de l'immigration. I don't prentend to be an expert in immigration law, but I'm available to help those in need.

I'm not a so called "consultant in immigration". Many of you know that in Canada, so called immigration consultants are allowed to represent people for immigrations related matters. Most of them are not lawyers.

I'm a duly registered member of the Bar of Quebec. I'm licenced to practice in any field of the law. I pratice commercial law and international transaction. I also share an office in Santo Domingo on la Bolivar.

I'm interested in immigration matters for personal reasons and as I said before, I'll go out of my way to help a Dominican, here in Canada or abroad when I'm there.

Many Dominicans have gone out of their way to help me when I needed.

If there is any Dominicans detained in Montreal that you know of and that don't have access to a lawyer for any reason, let me know.

I would also be pleased to help those trying to bring their lover over.

Matthew
mat@mblex.com

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Matthew said:
I don't prentend to be an expert in immigration law, but I'm available to help those in need.

Leaving the SPAM-iness out of this for a minute I have to say that the #1 thing people DO need is a person who is an expert in immigation if they want to immigrate to Canada , not consultants and not lawyers who dabble, e.g. hobbyists.

If your main purpose of this advertisement is to help pro-bono then great, if not I recommend to readers that nice non-experts do not beat grumpy real experts when it comes to the details. Even if you like Dominicans which is fine.