Cottage Rental: Boca Chica

D

David

Hi,

We're looking to rent a cottage or beach house in Boca Chica, DR. Does anyone have one for rent or know of a place to find one. A private apartment might be okay as well. Email me at Popupsun@aol.com

Thanks

H

Heather Borquez

Hi - I LIVE here in the DR and can never find a beach house to rent. If you learn of one, or several, could you please keep me informed as well.

Thanks

email: borquezh@plan.geis.com

J

Jim Hinsch

There are houses for rent in Boca Chica, but not on the beach, as there aren't any houses on the beach in Boca Chica. Most houses require a 6 month minimum lease with all the money up front and then you still have to furnish it. Furnished apartments and small houses are available but expect to pay at least double.

Quality, price, and terms vary tremendously so your best bet is to go personally and check it out. This is not a big town. You can cover most of it in an hour just by driving around and people put signs up when the places are available. There are also several real estate offices in town that can help you locate a rental, but you will end up paying 25-75% more.

Jim Hinsch JimHinsch@CSI.COM