Aventura Back in Canada - December 2006

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
This is my my first post in the forum so a big 'HOLA' to all of you!

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop for those who are interested. Aventura will be in Toronto on December 16th and in Montreal on December 17th. No venues have been confirmed for either dates yet though. Would have loved to see them live but I won't be able to go to either one since I'll be in Punta Cana enjoying the hot sun to get away from a few winter days in Toronto. If anyone goes, let me know how it is - thanks!

;) Wendy

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
Aventura in Canada - I meant December 2005!

OOPS! My bad! I'm a year ahead of myself...I meant to say December 2005!

Sorry!:tired:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Trust me I know, I need new pics with the sexy boys... the millions i have with henry and anthony aren't enough !! NEED MORE !

Janni

Mar 19, 2005
I heard too that Adventura is coming to T.O. on Dec 16th!!! Woo Hoo !! I keep calling Ticketmaster to get tickets and they don't have any info yet. Can you post the venue here as soon as you know por favor???
I am going to Puerto Plata on Saturday and coming home on the 13th. Hoping that tickets will be on sale by then. :classic:

Muchas gracias!

A BIG fan!!!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Last year the tickets were not available through Ticketmaster to my knowledge...we bought them from a music store on St. Clair if my memory serves me correctly! Cant wait!

Janni

Mar 19, 2005
Where on Hurontario (you're referring to Hwy 10?)

Can you let me know when they go on sale....I live about an hour or so from Mississauga, but am originally from there so know the area and can go pick them up.

I heading to the airport in 3 hours to catch my flight to POP!! Woo Hoo!!
So I'm going to get my fill of Bachata for the next week....but look forward to hearing about Adventura tickets upon my return!!!

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
can't stand them. i heard an imitation band today on la rumba here on 89.3 and i guess that's a sure sign that that poutey woutey music is finished. the imitation song was real crap mostly becuase alot of it was in english but mostly because it's crap. get back to the basics. face it: it's boy band crap.

cuteDR

Dec 21, 2005
Jasper you r just hating on them and if u hav 2 say sumtin' bout them say it in my face, shoot u just hatin' on them cuz u aint them u HATER