Best City to Visit in DR?????

classic

Nov 2, 2005
I am a 28 year-old American black male and will be traveling alone to DR from November 20th to November 30th.

What is the best city to visit???

My main priority is to have fun so nightlife, lots of fun young people, beautiful women, beach, things to do are very important.

Basically just recommend a city in which someone of my age would have a good time.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If your looking for a beach, hookers and a few clubs, go to Sosua.
If you want something a little more surfy, go to Cabarete.
If you can live without a beach, but want the best nightlife, go to Santo Domingo.

soca6

Oct 21, 2005
Suggestion

Where are you from and what made you decide on the Dominican Republic for your vacation? Why not try something cultural like guided tours of Santo Domingo or Spanish Lessons for a week www.hispanola.org that incorportate extra activities in the evenings.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
The nearest beach to Santo Domingo is Boca Chica that is about 30 minutes far from, but best night life is here in Santo Domingo, if you think that you can handle, so welcome to Santo Domingo.

classic

Nov 2, 2005
So what is the concensus on Sosua? Would it be a good place to visit given the description of myself above?

Sep 19, 2005
doesnt Boca Chica have a night life? along the lines hes looking for? I wonder if he needs a whole city of nightlife( as big as santo domingo). How does a single black guy enjoy the beach alone?...look for the nights aquaintences possibly........if your looking to enjoy the watersports you may want to find a hotel that caters to that. Is Boca Chica closer to SD than Sosua is to puerto platta???? Oh the delima he is in......which den of sin to wallow in ha ha ha ha.......bob