A question about baseball

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Hey everyone :)

How is everyone doing?

Is there a way how I can get an autograph from Pedro Martinez, David Ortiz, Albert Pujols or Manny Ramirez (I will be going to the Dominican Republic from December 1 until the 5th)?

I am a huge baseball fan and it would be an honor to meet them.

Do I need to arrive early to a baseball game? Or are there any community events between the baseball players and people?

Thank you for your time and help. :classic:

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
Of those that you've mentioned, only Ortiz and Pedro have said that they would be playing during winter ball, but neither is playing right now. Pedro said he would play towards the end of the season to tune up for the World Baseball Championship.
Ortiz usually begins playing in December also, but not sure when.

Pujols and Ramirez will more than likely not be playing in DR.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
rellosk said:
Are any of the people you mentioned playing winter ball in the DR?

Hi there :)

I think only Pedro will be playing. I am not sure about the others.

Good night.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
NY1 said:
Of those that you've mentioned, only Ortiz and Pedro have said that they would be playing during winter ball, but neither is playing right now. Pedro said he would play towards the end of the season to tune up for the World Baseball Championship.
Ortiz usually begins playing in December also, but not sure when.

Pujols and Ramirez will more than likely not be playing in DR.

Thank you for the information. I greatly appreciate it. :classic:

Good night.

Pana

Feb 12, 2005
I know for a fact Manny does not live in DR during the off-season, and Albert Pujols Im not sure about him. I met David Ortiz about 2 years ago in the DR what a great guy he has he gave me his autograph, he thought I was Dominican at 1st. Visiting the DR I have the Dominican Spanish like it is cool being that my family is Panama.