"Dashing Thru The Snow,In A One-Horse Open Sleigh"!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"OH!" Thats for you Americans in Chicago ,Cleveland,and Buffalo!

We are "Dashing" to Sosua in a "Many Horse Jeepeta" ,in the sunshine!

No matter where you are going,or how you are getting there,Be safe,and ENJOY!

Happy,"AMERICAN" Thanksgiving!! To All!
Cris Colon

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends.

Have a great time at Eddy's tonight, wish I could be there. Don't drink and drive!

Best of luck, too, with the auction...unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be able to tune in, I think I'll be in commute when it starts, and who knows how much of it I'll miss.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Have A GREAT time. As I was driving through 6 inches of snow and a 40 mph wind this morning, was was picturing you lucky Ba----ds. Only 2 more years, I SAY.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Thanks Chris & Trina

You can bet that I would rather be eating in the DR today.

Chuckuindy

And yes we had snow in Indianapolis yesterday!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
We have snow here too today :( but we had the best summer I can remember.

Have a great time in Sosua guys I'll be watching you tonight on cam. Hope they have lots of lighting so we can see. ;)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
bob saunders said:
Have A GREAT time. As I was driving through 6 inches of snow and a 40 mph wind this morning, was was picturing you lucky Ba----ds. Only 2 more years, I SAY.

Hmmmm...it has been BEAUTIFUL in Calgary, Bob, I think you moved to the wrong city! BTW, how does Yris feel about only 2 more years up to her chin in snow?;)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
For Yris, as long as she is working and making money she will live anywhere, but her mom feels like a prisoner because of the cold. Actually she has been a great help, with cooking and she has a very droll humour(rather british), that keeps us all laughing. We were watching Licey vs EO on the Satellite last night, she knows almost every player's stats...etc. Now if I CAN GET HER TO DRINK SOME BEER, maybe she will learn some English.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Happy Thanksgiving you guys............enjoy some turkey for me, I made me something for myself :cry: since most of the people I know went out of town for the holiday.........CC you're an evil man, I know where you work at, wait until December and I show up unannounced, LOL..........remember, I'll do the Office Linebacker routine on tall Navy retirees.....you old chiefs, smelling like sea salt and crusty barnacles hahahaha....

acmike

Jan 11, 2005
Hey Chris

I thought you'd like to know that yesterday it snowed here in Boston and today is mucho frio!In addition gas and heating oil prices are way way up.
You are in a good place.I'll be in SD for Christmas this year and my trip can't come soon enough for me.........Mike