Images of the Dominican Republic

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
Saludos!

I have just made my images of the Dominican Republic available on my own website at http://www.geraceimages.com. It features probably the largest collection of images on the Dominican Republic on the web.

The site is a combination of a Photo Gallery and Stock Photography.
Images can be purchased in various sizes as prints, digital files, or as a 2006 Calendar.

I am also finishing up an E.Book titled "The Dominican Republic-My Photos & Impressions" which will appear here on the DR1 website. Many of my images will be accompanied by my thoughts, stories, and why I took a particular image. My goal is to hopefully show the unique spirit, warmth, and enthusiasm of the people, as well as the beauty of the island.

Gracias,
Paul Gerace

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Awesome

love the images! so live with color! outstanding! I hope to create a collection as nice as this! you are well travelled my friend! Keep it up!

Jaime aka el Millonario

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
Hi Canadian Bob.
I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. Lately I have been using a Nikon Coolpix 7900 Digital. The small size allows me to carry it with me at all times so there's less chance that I'll miss a photo op. I also like the quality of the image and each print could be as large as 20 MB.
Paul

Marketgirl

Oct 6, 2005
Stunning photos Paul

I could look at them for hours.
Can't wait to see this beautiful country for myself.
Have a good one.
Nadia

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
aww, thanks Bruce. I wish I had more time and opportunities to take more.
Happy Holidays! Paul