Diablo

May 4, 2005
Text deleted.

Just another idiot trolling the boards.

Last edited by a moderator:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Well if he posts lucidly and some facts this is as good a place to read it as any. If part of the complaint is that he got overcharged for hookers or they stole from him that is too funny to miss so don't send him away.

You would think to "threat" [sic] people badly that is good, as it means they can't threaten people (maybe they inadvertently compliment them or something) , right?

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
bigbird said:
This message should be moved to another Message Board. Diablo, you can email me and I will give you a website where this issue can openly be discussed. From my short time here on DR1 I do not believe this is the proper place for a discussion on this subject.

Just my 2 pesos.
Blackbeard's has been discussed here several times:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21809

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30599

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39121

We are (mostly) adults here and do not blush easily.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Victor Laszlo said:
Blackbeard's has been discussed here several times:

If Diablo really wants to get the inside information from a large number of people who have stayed at BlackBeards and can confirm or deny his allegations he would definetly get better results elsewhere.

How many DR1'ers have stayed at BlackBeards? How many know management? Probably not that many.

Just my 2 pesos.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
santobonao said:
Its thats a Nudist resort?
It sounds like clothing may be optional at Blackbeard's, but I don't believe it's a Nudist Resort. Read the links in post #9.

bigbird said:
If Diablo really wants to get the inside information from a large number of people who have stayed at BlackBeards and can confirm or deny his allegations he would definetly get better results elsewhere.

How many DR1'ers have stayed at BlackBeards? How many know management? Probably not that many.

Just my 2 pesos.

Many people on this board know Blackbeards and frequent it for dinner or for drinks at night. I have personally stayed there and have had no problems at all,it is not really my scene though (80 yr old men barely able to get out of the room with 3 so-so hookers) God bless them they are still going strong at that age!!!! Blackbeards is a very nice place to eat and have drinks and also a good place to go if you want to meet girls and not have to work at it. As for the guy saying the owner is racist??? I have never seen or heard anything like that, I would like to hear more of his experience.
Badpiece

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
I stopped by BB's a few times on my last trip a few weeks ago (was staying at a villa in Costambar) and had dinner. I was surprised that the food was actually pretty good. I had a funny experience one night, though. My friends had been spending some time with some of the girls (yes, my friends, as the girls were definitely not my type) and one night the older waitress started to laugh as we were eating and then mentioned to me that many of the girls there thought that I was a dominican serving as a driver for the rest of the guys as they noticed I would bring the guys there, and then drive them off with some girls, but didn't have a girl myself. I guess they realized that I wasn't a dominican driver when I picked up the check for dinner one night. We all had a pretty good laugh.

One day I met someone who I thought might have been the owner but, when I asked, he said that he was not. He was a hell of a nice guy, however. He checked on us periodically to ask if everything was going okay.

I won't be staying in Costambar on my next trip, but I will definitely stop in to BB's for dinner and a few Presidentes. I guess it's not a bad place to hang out during the day for a bit if you've got nothing better to do.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
jackquontee said:
I stopped by BB's a few times on my last trip a few weeks ago (was staying at a villa in Costambar) and had dinner. I was surprised that the food was actually pretty good. I had a funny experience one night, though. My friends had been spending some time with some of the girls (yes, my friends, as the girls were definitely not my type) and one night the older waitress started to laugh as we were eating and then mentioned to me that many of the girls there thought that I was a dominican serving as a driver for the rest of the guys as they noticed I would bring the guys there, and then drive them off with some girls, but didn't have a girl myself. I guess they realized that I wasn't a dominican driver when I picked up the check for dinner one night. We all had a pretty good laugh.

One day I met someone who I thought might have been the owner but, when I asked, he said that he was not. He was a hell of a nice guy, however. He checked on us periodically to ask if everything was going okay.

I won't be staying in Costambar on my next trip, but I will definitely stop in to BB's for dinner and a few Presidentes. I guess it's not a bad place to hang out during the day for a bit if you've got nothing better to do.

Hehe...you should have claimed your commission!;)

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
Hell, I haven't even been paid for some of the plane tickets and portions of the villa I put on my credit card. I miss the days when I traveled alone; much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.