Tour the D.R. Summer 06

Pinkie623

Nov 27, 2005
Hi all,

I am a single girl from the U.S. looking for anybody interested in traveling around the D.R. starting Summer 06.Open to any ideas or suggestions. Trying to keep the cost low but the fun and experience high. Anyone interested????

Pinkie

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
Pinkie623 said:
Hi all,

I am a single girl from the U.S. looking for anybody interested in traveling around the D.R. starting Summer 06.Open to any ideas or suggestions. Trying to keep the cost low but the fun and experience high. Anyone interested????

Pinkie

pick meeee ;) i want in.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
DEar Ponkie:
The problem is that hose of us that live here don't really have much time to go running around the country with a nice single girl. Ecept maybe CCCCCCCCC, if you can find him....I am sure that somebody will turn up, but be sure to check their references.

What do you want to do most? Maybe we can point you in the right direction.

Cordially,

HB :D:D:D

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hey Pinkie,
I saw your post in TT as well, and the only suggestion I have for you is to come to the country, hang where budget travelers hang, then try to arrange individual trips with people you meet and get along with.
People do it all the time, and it generally works out for the better, as you get to know your traveling partner first.