I?m Here

WBALKE

Jul 3, 2004
Good afternoon evryone,

At this very moment I am enjoying the afternoon rain in Juan Dolio. Although I am staying at the Cosat Caribe, I have taken the opportunity to explore on foot much of the area. The people here are great and friendly. I spent yesterday afternoon at a little roadside bar (I doint know the name). But the folks there were great. I also visited the capachino bar earler today. The hotel is a little boring, but just 20 minutes ago 300 people from Santo DOmingo checked in. So I think things are going to pick up fast!. Well I am going to run now. Have a great day.

W

nlove88

Aug 12, 2005
Have a great time!

Sitting in Maine where it is windy and 20 F, missing the DR.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
WBALKE said:
Good afternoon evryone,

At this very moment I am enjoying the afternoon rain in Juan Dolio. Although I am staying at the Cosat Caribe, I have taken the opportunity to explore on foot much of the area. The people here are great and friendly. I spent yesterday afternoon at a little roadside bar (I doint know the name). But the folks there were great. I also visited the capachino bar earler today. The hotel is a little boring, but just 20 minutes ago 300 people from Santo DOmingo checked in. So I think things are going to pick up fast!. Well I am going to run now. Have a great day.

W

I hope you enjoy your stay there as much as I did mine in Oct.

-2 and expecting 6" of snow in the morning in Indianapolis.

Chuckuindy

Sep 19, 2005
If you see the older woman skinny dipping on the beach ( who has select body parts that have somehow defied gravity), who has a long island accent, tell her Bob says hello! ha ha ha ha....

bob

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
rain,rain go away

Two day's in a row in tampa.:cry: the good news is be in D.R. tonight for nice weather.;)Well not really the weather....but for some LAPELA.:nervous: