Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoffa

Dec 26, 2005
Hello from Ireland,

haven't had any vacation this year, and looked up a last minute site, which offered a two week vacation in the DR for a pretty good price.

I would appreaciate it if someone could give me advise on this. I will be arriving in the Puerto Plata in the afternoon of the 31st of December, given the time, could someone suggest a good place to celebrate New Years Eve please? Not looking for anything particular just a good party with a good crowd.

Thank you in advance :)

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Not sure what POP has to offer for New Years celebrations but I imagine you'd like to at least be around some english-speaking people? In that case, Cabarete Beach has a pretty good New Years party.

Stay well,
Amy

P.S. I know this because I was 'fetched' out of one of the bars at 9am on the morning of the 1st last year .....

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hoffa said:
could someone suggest a good place to celebrate New Years Eve please? Not looking for anything particular just a good party with a good crowd.
Check outthis thread http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=353202#post353202
Perhaps you would care to join us.
If you need directions, you can left click on "Rocky" and send a PM or an email from the window that opens up.
Regards, Marco.

Hoffa

Dec 26, 2005
Hmm....I was sure I already replied to this?

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Rocky, I cannot PM you as your inbox is full.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
You're in trouble now...

CyaBye3015 said:
I wanted to go to Rocky's, but I wasn't invited! ;)
Consider yourself officially invited, so now call up AA and pay 3 times the normal price for a last minute flight, but, it will be worth it, as this party is priceless.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Rocky said:
Consider yourself officially invited, so now call up AA and pay 3 times the normal price for a last minute flight, but, it will be worth it, as this party is priceless.

I know, I was there last year, but considering the shape you were in, I wouldn't expect you to remember!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
CyaBye3015 said:
I know, I was there last year, but considering the shape you were in, I wouldn't expect you to remember!
Are you insinuating that those 3 or 4 bottles of Champagne I drank, got me drunk?

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
"3 or 4 bottles" Oh Please, you just lost track after the 4th one! And all this time I thought you were an abolitionist .

Status
Not open for further replies.