What is a Dominican female first priorities

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
I often wonder because..... first off I see so many pretty, ones dressed nice, new cars, husband's, boyfriends...... young or old, and I'm sure they live in a nice home.

Now i'm talking about middle to upper class.

I guess basically what I'm asking is what would they really give up or hold on to.

thank's easygoin.

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Is it me

easygoin said:
I often wonder because..... first off I see so many pretty, ones dressed nice, new cars, husband's, boyfriends...... young or old, and I'm sure they live in a nice home.

Now i'm talking about middle to upper class.

I guess basically what I'm asking is what would they really give up or hold on to.

thank's easygoin.

Would hate to seem disrespectful but is this a good example of a post thats been thru one of those language translation programs.

Kiwi Bruce

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
By no means

Kiwicanuck said:
Would hate to seem disrespectful but is this a good example of a post thats been thru one of those language translation programs.

Kiwi Bruce

Women in different countries.... act and present themselves accordingly.

Grew up with three older sisters with high moral values. And it being New York..... they were always on top of things, and it was hell getting in the bathroom for many years.;)

So I would just like to have some input, on a Dominican's way of thinking.;)

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
easygoin said:
Women in different countries.... act and present themselves accordingly.

Grew up with three older sisters with high moral values. And it being New York..... they were always on top of things, and it was hell getting in the bathroom for many years.;)

So I would just like to have some input, on a Dominican's way of thinking.;)

Like I said, no disrespect meant in my first reply to your opening post.

Go for it, contribute please, join in, have fun.

Kiwi Bruce