Looking for Debebe of Rainbow Farms

Len Pittman

Jan 1, 2006
Mr. Debebe, My name is Len Pittman, you were very good friends with my husband, Ben Pittman. Would like to touch base.
Thanks

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Len,
Tere are a few people on the board who are in touch with Debebe fairly regularly. If they don't PM or e-mail you within the week with he information you seek, let me know by PM or e-mail & I will try to find his current contac details via my contacts - should only take me a day to get back to you (with his consent of course!). ~ Grahame

D.D.

Apr 27, 2002
Happy New Year Len,

It's so Good to hear from you! What a coincidence! It was only Yesterday that I was thinking about your visit at Rainbow a few years ago. Please check your PM

BushBaby and HB, Thanks for your help.

D.D.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
HellO here D.D. LOVELY to see you on here - I must have been away!!!
Hope your year 2006 will be MOST successful & hope to meet up somewhere sometime! ~ Grahame

D.D.

Apr 27, 2002
BushBaby said:
HellO here D.D. LOVELY to see you on here - I must have been away!!!
Hope your year 2006 will be MOST successful & hope to meet up somewhere sometime! ~ Grahame

Likewise BushBabe,

Would you consider one of these days a cruise to Monte Cristy for a visit? You are always welcome at our Ranchito, you know? that would also give your car a chance to burn the carbon deposits off the piston heads. I understand you only take short trips between sosua and Puerto Plata.

We can get rid of some presidentes, shoot the bull, and talk a little about .....the consul? hehehe

cheers

D.D.