Adoption Vs. Surrogacy

slimshade328

Dec 4, 2005
I hope I don't take too much heat for asking this question, as it is sometimes a sensitive issue. I'm interested in knowing information about adoption/ surrogacy.

First: Is adoption and surrogacy similar processes as far as requirements for the NEW parents of a surro-kid to be placed in the possession of the NEW parents? (i.e., being married 5+ years, etc.)

Second: [Example] I'm a single US-citizen male who wants a kid with a beautiful Dominican female. I will be the father, but I do not want the mother. How could a person legally have a Dominican female to give birth and relinguish all rights - therefore my kid and I can return to the USA and live richly. It would be nice to have the Dominican wife also, but they cheat, are insincere, and just plain unstable for the most part / so to remedy those issues in advance of any problems, I only care for the same kid we would create together, but not HER.

I'm willing to pay, but can this be done legally so that she cannot try to chase me to the USA for maternal rights?

* Somehow I have a sense than Dominicans are so beautiful, and I want my kid to be nice lookin' too. To say the least, I don't want an ugly kid - so ensuring that is my goal.

* Idiots: Please spare me the "Are you a pedafile?" and "US people think money is everything." speeches.

Thanks.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
slimshade328 said:
but they cheat, are insincere, and just plain unstable for the most part / so to remedy those issues in advance of any problems,

Somehow I have a sense than Dominicans are so beautiful, and I want my kid to be nice lookin' too. To say the least, I don't want an ugly kid - so ensuring that is my goal.

Thanks.

What makes you think you can have the best of both worlds?

Anyway, you might have a problem trying to go that route. Dominican women will not let their child go that easily no matter what agreement you reach.

Wouldn't it be easier to do that in the US?

I know of a middle age couple who are facing a similar problem. She cannot have any children. They have asked a similar Q. I'm looking forward to the responses in this thread.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
slimshade328 said:
* Somehow I have a sense than Dominicans are so beautiful, and I want my kid to be nice lookin' too. To say the least, I don't want an ugly kid - so ensuring that is my goal.

Thanks.

This bothers me a lot because I think all children are beautiful. There is no garantee that a beautiful Dominican woman doesn't some ugly uncle whose genes will be handed down.

You want to be the father to a beautiful child? You have no idea what being a father is about if that is what you are basing it in on. Give your head a shake. :angry:

slimshade328

Dec 4, 2005
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way Anna. Here in the USA, everything is about LOOKS and appearance. I even compliment negatively at some people's kids because they just don't look like I would want my kid to look. See, I want my kid to be SUPER-KID; meaning a multiple language speaker, accelerated learner, eye-catcher, etc. To make him/her the eye catcher, I have considered going to Dominican route rather than American route.

Here in USA, surrogates (women to actually have the baby for you, and relinguish all rights) come a dime-a-dozen for around $10,000-15,000 USD.

slimshade328

Dec 4, 2005
Plus, I will be so bold as to say this: The income there is so cheap. Take for instance a housegirl (maid) who's making under 200 USD / month for her work. You offer to pay this girl more than she makes for a total of over 2 years of work and I'm not sure that her MORALS will hinder her decision. She simply doesn't have the resources to raise a kid the way I want him/ her to be raised.

Remember: Super-Kid.

Anna: I warned that this was an area of sensitivity, but thanks for not exercising your moderator privileges and deleting my posting.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
slimshade328 said:
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way Anna. Here in the USA, everything is about LOOKS and appearance. I even compliment negatively at some people's kids because they just don't look like I would want my kid to look. See, I want my kid to be SUPER-KID; meaning a multiple language speaker, accelerated learner, eye-catcher, etc. To make him/her the eye catcher, I have considered going to Dominican route rather than American route.

Here in USA, surrogates (women to actually have the baby for you, and relinguish all rights) come a dime-a-dozen for around $10,000-15,000 USD.

Do some research into genes, unless you can pick every gene yourself there is absolutely no guarantee your child will be beautiful or smart based on what the mother looks like. BTW what do you look like? ;)

slimshade328

Dec 4, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
BTW what do you look like? ;)

That was mean. I'm quite sexy - this is why it's imporant to me. I go around criticizing other people's children's looks and adults also. This is stupid, short-sighted and such, but it's what I do. My kid shouldn't go through that. In fact, one surrogacy place yelled at me and made me leave. They felt that my desire for a kid was less sincere than people who simply CANNOT have a kid. The fact that I have the desire for a KID rather than a FAMILY bothers some people. I'm not a gay or anything, but women are pains in the asZ and I don't want my kid to experience domestic drama. The surrogacy service here told me that I'm making this process sound like I'm trying to buy a horse w/ a good blood line.

This will be the most protected kid in USA!! What's wrong for wanting the best?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Where do they find these people!

slimshade328 said:

* Idiots: Please spare me the "Are you a pedafile?" and "US people think money is everything." speeches.

Thanks.
I am a member of the "idiot" club, crap, I am the president and I need to ask you, oh, "sensitive" one:

Since ANYTHING can happen with a woman's pregnancy, sickness passed on from generations and many other problems, what will you do if the baby is not what you expected, THROW HIM/HER BACK???.

If you think that any decent Dominican will play "mother-for-hire-for-9-months" with you, not only are you insane but also losing your marbles.

Good luck and just remember that God works in mysterious ways and people such as you, that want perfection at any cost, may end up with a kid that looks exactly like Idi Amin or worse (if that is possible).

If you think that "beautiful" people ONLY make beautiful babies, you are due for a rude awakening!.

Anna, this idiot(me) will warn you:

Let it go. This guy is as smart as his posts. There's no way that a person can be this shallow. Even if I thought the way he thinks, I would not go to a public site and make an axx of myself!. Some people!.

Last edited:

Mario

Sep 26, 2004
Reaction to Request

Im sorry but the original request seems really selfish and not consistent with being a good father. MAJOR ISSUE: your view of Dominican women. Like it or not, your child's mother will be DOMINICAN. This kind of post makes me feel very sad and suggests a kind of explotative mentality of poor people who reside in developing countries. I hope you are not able to have your wish. My suggestion would be to read some books on fatherhood and unconditional love.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
slimshade328 said:
That was mean. I'm quite sexy - this is why it's imporant to me. I go around criticizing other people's children's looks and adults also. This is stupid, short-sighted and such, but it's what I do. My kid shouldn't go through that.

If you think that was mean here's one more and I'm out of here.

I will pray to all the gods, higher powers etc that you never get a child. With your attitude no child should be subjected to that kind of superficial world.

Can someone check this idiot's IP? Yes I said it but I think it fits.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
It's all about looks

slimshade328 said:

You my friend need help and a lot of it, so let me help you. I have a beautiful cousin who is Dominican named......( Miss Bobbitt) she will give you what you deserve.

BTW.... after your encounter with her...PLEASE POST A PIC of your ......handsome self. You or the most self-centered person on earth.:angry: :angry:

audboogie

Jul 4, 2004
this sound to me more like the OP isn't very goodlooking himself, and scared that if he were to have a baby with anyone other than a very good looking lady, the baby would turn out busted. (not that it matters..) Plus, how many times have you seen a couple in which one of them is very "sexy" as he says, and maybe the other isn't as so, have very unattractive offspring? are you sure you are just unable to find an attractive partner yourself? why can't you find a surrogate mother who looks good in the US? is it bc your cheap and don't want to pay? if thats the case, how is he going to be a "super-kid" with a "super-cheap" father? confused....

slimshade328

Dec 4, 2005
Oh wow... according to you all; I'm now insensitive, poor and ugly --all in one day! It's amazing that rather than answering the original post, you all have decided to launch personal attacks. Geeez.

Anyway, I'm just going to arrive on Tuesday and see what the "mother market" is like. I'm sure things will work out, and then we (she and I) will just have to battle custody out in court. I mean, if the best interest of the kid is considered, then I'm sure I will prevail.

Thanks all.

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
slimshade328 said:
Oh wow... according to you all; I'm now insensitive, poor and ugly --all in one day! It's amazing that rather than answering the original post, you all have decided to launch personal attacks. Geeez.

Anyway, I'm just going to arrive on Tuesday and see what the "mother market" is like. I'm sure things will work out, and then we (she and I) will just have to battle custody out in court. I mean, if the best interest of the kid is considered, then I'm sure I will prevail.

Thanks all.

In the Dominican society, the best interest of the child is with the mother, hands down. Men are not expected to be loving, caring and responsible as women.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Here is what is going to happen.

This fellow will find himself one of AZB's UBHs, make the deal and he will get his Idi Amin.

No, absolutely no, self-respecting female in the DR, capable of genetically contributing to a super baby (that gene pool is limited) would do such a thing.

In fact, the most highly probable outcome is that this guy will end up HIV positive, considering the demographic that would enter such a deal....

Man, you have some come-uppins in store for you.!!

HB :(:(:(

dmad

Jun 12, 2004
A Summary

So heres yor plan.
You have never been to the DR.
Your a two bit crook.
You want to fly for the Dominican Army while you employ 20-25 people at minimum wage in a steel building outside Santiago.
All this while waiting for credit and residency.
And in your free time searching for a Dominican women to produce your super baby to bring back to the U.S. after the court battle.
ONE WORD
IDIOT
well make it two
LOSER

ColoradoGirl

Jan 30, 2005
This man makes me realize what has happened to American Men. They have such depleted self esteem that there mouth seems to be bigger then their brain only to make themselves feel better.

Anyone who idolizes slimshady is so pathetic. He is probably one of those men who hates his dad and has intimacy issues (you all know what I mean) What would happen if your baby was born with say...downs syndrome? Then what Mr. Perfect. By the way... do you look like Brad Pitt?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
I hope that he is a sock puppet

Oh. My. God.

I pray that Slim is a sock puppet, created to keep us foaming at the mouth.

If I am worng about that, the only other optionis that he is one of Sadam's illegitimate son. (joke).

Now, Slim, what does YOUR mother have to say about all this? Just curious.....bet you have NOT told her about your little plan, eh?ehem.

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
I have absolutely no idea why I'm responding to this, but here goes. Duuude! Learn a bit about genetics before you create such clean and concise (but illogical and ridiculous) procreative plans.

Only 50% of a child's genetic makeup is attributable to the parents - 25% each.

Why do they bother to race horses at the Kentucky Derby each year? I guess that is because racing is the only way to determine which is fastest - the moron who thought he could mate the fastest stallion with the fastest mare to produce the fastest colt learned something about heredity the hard way. He lost. And he lost again and again. It simply doesn't work that way.

Swede

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
m65swede said:
Only 50% of a child's genetic makeup is attributable to the parents - 25% each.

Swede
I can attribute this statement to ignorance.

m65swede said:
Why do they bother to race horses at the Kentucky Derby each year? I guess that is because racing is the only way to determine which is fastest - the moron who thought he could mate the fastest stallion with the fastest mare to produce the fastest colt learned something about heredity the hard way. He lost. And he lost again and again. It simply doesn't work that way.

But this is just stupidity.