Photographer needed

aidangrey

Jan 12, 2006
www.homeandabroad.com
Hi!

My name is Aidan Grey, and I'm the Photography Coordinator for Home&Abroad, Matching People with Places. In a nutshell, we act like any online matchmaking service, but instead of matching people to people, we match people to places, taking the mystery out of planning a vacation, suggesting sites to visit, and otherwise improving anyone's travel experience.

We're currently looking for photographers in or around Santo Domingo to provide digital photos (eventually to be used on our website) of nearly 90 specific sites in the city.

If you are interested in any of this assignment, please contact me. If you know anyone who might be interested in a particular city, feel free to pass my contact info on to them.

I can be reached at photo@homeandabroad.com

Thanks,

Aidan Grey
Photography Coordinator
Home&Abroad
1-303-544-0073 x101
http://www.homeandabroad.com

maxwho

Jan 31, 2006
Hi Aidan, I went to your web site and was unable to see very much. Is this a start-up? What time frame are you looking at to get on-line? I'm interested in learning more about your shooting requirements and compensation. Please advise.

Thank you,
Max

"If you are interested in any of this assignment, please contact me. If you know anyone who might be interested in a particular city, feel free to pass my contact info on to them."