Farmacia...one more question

hermitonthehillside

Dec 21, 2005
Pain pills and muscle relaxers need to have a prescription??...Are the doctors like in mexico where you can just tell them what you need and they write a prescription or is it alot harder???? Need to know cause I am almost out and would rather pay cheaper prices then in U.S......ya know

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
We've purchased pain pills and muscle relaxers without the special prescription for narcotics.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
How easy is it to purchase steroids? I hear there was a big problem with young ballplayers a few years ago. Does this problem still exist?

Jan 5, 2006
jruane44 said:
How easy is it to purchase steroids? I hear there was a big problem with young ballplayers a few years ago. Does this problem still exist?

Just walk into any farmacia and tell them that you want something to make you gain weight. Most common thing is "Anabolex", which is known to steroid users in the states as D-Bol.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
hermitonthehillside said:
Does anyone imparticular sell pain pills or do all of them

They should all have something. But to really get what you want, no matter what it is, you oftentimes have to check various farmacias.

perla!

Apr 23, 2013
Can someone who really knows about anabolex answer my questions please?! Is anabolex pills bad for a 16 year old girl? she is planning on using it for no more than 2 weeks, at least one pill/day or one pill every two days. Shes 5'1 and have 114 pounds. What would be the effects on her??? thanks

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
why not ask a freakin' doctor.

AND REFRAIN FROM CREATING ZOMBIE THREADS FROM THE LONG DEAD, (7 YEAR OLD) THREADS.

probably some damn bot anyway.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There are pain and muscle relaxants like Oxa-Forte which contain diclophenac and codeine! It can be habit forming and is extremely hard on the stomach and duodenem. We had a guy here that da%n near died from that stuff plus paragoric...

Not good.

HB

irateskateboards

Oct 4, 2006
Boca Chica, Dominican Republic

you can go to any big gym and ask or you can shop around the farmacias.it is legal.just be sure to do ur research before u get urself into problems..you dont want to go home with ddd?s tits because u didnt use anti'estrogen pills.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Buddy are you planning on opening your own pharmacy or are you just a pill popper. Most people come to the DR for the culture, history or the beaches. Why all the questions about drug availability. Are you bringing an extra suitcase with you?

LTSteve